About Me

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I am .........well i always wonder , seems like thats what i am here for in this world

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Awakening

I have always been pondering of what life is all about for these many years and probably continue to do so. Its always an enchanting experience for me each day , living with expectations , surprises , shocks and some things out of the blue...... that make me wonder.

I thought life was a fairytale with all good things happening in the world when i was a kid , little did i know that i had to face a world alien to my fantasy land. It was inevitable and i had to cross my land and move to a world which was fast-paced,exciting and all the more with responsibility on my shoulder.

Maybe i took a lot of time to come out of my shell but once i began to understand life , people around me , functioning of the world i became all the more confident to my perspection of life or maybe i just learnt to live a sane life . It seemed to me that i was transformed from a martian child to a normal child.......sounds funny huh? Well maybe you will get to know what i am talking about if you are a genius!!!!!!!!


We all come into this world with different views , skills and yet we are made to live a life , a life that we are made to follow come what may and we just have to go with a flow that a majority of the inhabitants of this world follow........... Well all i am trying to say is we don't have a choice we just have to get educated by going to a school , get some degrees later on and then earn a living, make a family and live happily ever after...................woah !!!!!! sounds disgusting !!! Is this what life is all about???????????? Come on there has to be something more than this.


I know not why i am here in this world but i may come to know my quest some day.....and i am waiting for that . Its been a roller-coaster ride for me these many years but on the whole its fun ,
exciting and rewarding because i get to learn ..............Life teaches us many lessons of which we ignore many, remember some if its very painful, enjoy few but we hardly need to pass any grades in the game of life.......Game reminds me - I always think that life is a game , come what may you have to go on until you finish it. Life is surely an unpredictable game , we never know who our coplayers are, our strengths, our weaknesses,our aim , our time-limit.......whew until and unless the game itself unwraps to us .


I know not when i will awaken but i surely have many things in my mind probably still sleeping ........needs some time may be................